Korean Flash Cards Kit (Book and Kit with CD)
Korean Flash Cards Kit (Book and Kit with CD) 9780804844826 BOX KIT
- The cards in this volume are a great way to learn Korean and contain the most common words and expressions used in daily Korean communication--concrete nouns as well as verbs and adjectives that form the core Korean vocabulary. These are grouped thematically to enable easy memorization and retention. A sample sentence is given to illustrate the use of the primary word on each card which is often a well-known Korean saying or an idiom.Key features of Korean Flash Cards include:200 Hole-punched flash cards
- Over 1,000 Korean words and sentences
- All of the most commonly used words
- Native-speaker audio recordings
- Sample sentences in Korean
- A 32-page booklet with sorting indexes and practice tips
- The FRONT of each card contains:Main vocabulary word
- Four related words and phrases to help you use it.
- The BACK of each card contains:Main word
- Related words' English meanings
- Korean script (hangul)
- A sample sentence in Korean with romanization and English translation.